Code Lyoko RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Code Lyoko RPG.I hope you in joy it as much as you can.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding your dorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Finding your dorm Empty
PostSubject: Finding your dorm   Finding your dorm EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:18 pm

He walks in the doors noticing the empty dorms and empty hall ways."Where is everyone?" He said to himself.-He looked at his schedule it said to go to room C11.As he walked his phone went off, it was his cousin. "So cous, are you having fun at Kadic jr high?"Ulrich asked. "Well not really."He replied. "Well why not?" Ulrich asked to him with a studer on it. "Well, there's noone here its empty." He replied to his cousin. "Hey you." a voice came out. "I got to go Ulrich. Bye" as he hung up before Ulrich could say bye he glanced over at the derection the voice came from. "Huh? nothings there." He talked to himself again. Little that he knows Xana made an Attack. His cousin and Yumi took care of it though.

He walked around longer seeing nothing but empty classes and dorms."Here it is."He said finding his dorm.He walked in and put his stuff down."I think i'll take a nap."He said laying down on the bed.He fell to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://codelyokorpg.board-directory.net

Finding your dorm
Page 1 of 1